1) Complexification: Lovely productive use of -ification, on the model of simplification. Standard usage in linguistics, unlikely to be seen elsewhere.
2) Pokemonikers: Apparently a new subfield in linguistics, as well as a new blend.
3) “We don’t want to get too recency-effecty.” -Gretchen McCullough, during the 5-Minute Linguist competition. Compound with creative addition of -y for N->A conversion.
4) Invigilator: An exam proctor, in Canada. From Latin invigilāre ‘to watch over’ (OED).
5) Bunny hug: A hoodie, in Canada. (Thanks to N. Sanders for Canadianisms.)